What are you looking for?
General terms and conditions of business
§ 1 Validity, definitions of terms
(1) Emporion Innovations GmbH, Ludwigstr. 32, 63067 Offenbach am Main, Germany (hereinafter referred to as “we” or “Ockham’s Razor Apparel”) operates an online shop for goods under the website https://okhamsrazor.store. The following General Terms and Conditions of Business shall apply to all services between us and our customers (hereinafter referred to as “Customer” or “you”) in the version valid at the time of the order, unless otherwise expressly agreed.
(2) “Consumer” in the sense of these terms and conditions of business is any natural person who enters into a legal transaction for purposes that cannot be predominantly attributed to his commercial or self-employed professional activity. “Entrepreneur” is a natural or legal person or a partnership with legal capacity who, when concluding a legal transaction, acts in the exercise of their commercial or independent professional activity, whereby a partnership with legal capacity is a partnership equipped with the ability to acquire rights and enter into obligations.
§ 2 Conclusion of the contracts, storage of the contract text
(1) The following regulations on the conclusion of contracts apply to orders placed via our online shop at https://okhamsrazor.store.
(2) Our product presentations on the Internet are non-binding and not a binding offer to conclude a contract.
(3) Upon receipt of an order in our online shop, the following regulations apply: The customer submits a binding offer to conclude a contract by successfully completing the ordering procedure provided in our online shop. The order is placed in the following steps:
Selection of the desired goods,
Adding the products by clicking the appropriate button (e.g. “Add to shopping cart”, “Add to shopping bag” or similar),
checking the information in the shopping cart,
Calling up the order overview by clicking on the corresponding button (e.g. “Continue to checkout”, “Continue to payment”, “To order overview” or similar),
Input/check of address and contact data, selection of payment method, confirmation of the terms and conditions and cancellation policy,
Completion of the order by pressing the button “Buy now”. This represents your binding order.
The contract is concluded when you receive an order confirmation from us within three working days at the e-mail address provided.
(4) In the event that the contract is concluded, the contract is concluded with Emporion Innovations GmbH, Ludwigstr. 32, 63067 Offenbach am Main, Germany.
(5) Before placing an order, the contract data can be printed or electronically saved using the print function of the browser. The processing of the order and the transmission of all information required in connection with the conclusion of the contract, in particular the order data, the General Terms and Conditions, and the revocation policy, is carried out by e-mail after you have placed the order, in part automatically. We do not save the text of the contract after the conclusion of the contract.
(6) Input errors can be corrected using the usual keyboard, mouse and browser functions (e.g. the browser’s “back button”). They can also be corrected by canceling the order process prematurely, closing the browser window and repeating the process.
(7) The processing of the order and transmission of all information required in connection with the conclusion of the contract is partly automated by e-mail. You must therefore ensure that the e-mail address you have stored with us is correct, that the receipt of e-mails is technically ensured and in particular that it is not prevented by SPAM filters.
§ 3 Subject of the contract and essential features of the products
(1) With our online shop is subject matter of the contract:
The sale of goods. You can see the concretely offered goods on our article pages.
(2) The essential characteristics of the goods are to be found in the description of the article.
(3) For the sale of digital products, the restrictions which are evident from the product description or otherwise result from the circumstances, in particular with regard to hardware and/or software requirements for the target environment, apply. Unless expressly agreed otherwise, the subject of the contract is only the private and commercial use of the products without the right to resell or sublicense.
§ 4 Prices, shipping costs and delivery
(1) The prices quoted in the respective offers as well as the shipping costs are total prices and include all price components including all applicable taxes.
(2) The respective purchase price is to be paid before delivery of the product (advance payment), unless we expressly offer purchase on account. The payment methods available to you are shown under a correspondingly designated button in the online shop or in the respective offer. Unless otherwise specified for the individual payment methods, payment claims are due for payment immediately.
(3) For a purchase on account the minimum order value [ Place the value for agbs_v2_invoice_min ] for this payment method.
(4) In addition to the indicated prices, shipping costs may be incurred for the delivery of products, unless the respective item is shown as free of shipping costs. The shipping costs will be clearly indicated again on the offers, if necessary in the shopping cart system and on the order overview.
(5) All offered products are, unless clearly stated otherwise in the product description, immediately ready for dispatch (delivery time: [ place the value for default_delivery_time_text ] after receipt of payment or after receipt of the order in case of a purchase on account).
(6) The following delivery area restrictions apply: The delivery is made to the following countries: Åland Islands, Afghanistan, Albania, Algeria, American Samoa, Andorra, Angola, Anguilla, Antarctica, Antigua and Barbuda, Argentina, Armenia, Aruba, Australia, Austria, Azerbaijan Bahamas, Bahrain, Bangladesh, Barbados, Belarus, Belau, Belgium, Belize, Benin, Bermuda, Bhutan, Bolivia, Bonaire, Saint Eustatius and Saba, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Botswana, Bouvet Island, Brazil, British Indian Ocean Territory, Brunei, Bulgaria, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cambodia, Cameroon, Canada, Cape Verde, Cayman Islands, Central African Republic, Chad, Chile, China, Christmas Island, Cocos (Keeling) Islands, Colombia, Comoros, Congo (Brazzaville), Congo (Kinshasa), Cook Islands, Costa Rica, Croatia, Cuba, Curaçao, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Djibouti, Dominica, Dominican Republic, Ecuador, Egypt, El Salvador, Equatorial Guinea, Eritrea, Estonia, Ethiopia, Falkland Islands, Faroe Islands, Fiji, Finland, France, French Guiana, French Polynesia, French Southern Territories, Gabon, Gambia, Georgia, Germany, Ghana, Gibraltar, Greece, Greenland, Grenada, Guadeloupe, Guam, Guatemala, Guernsey, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Guyana Haiti, Heard Island and McDonald Islands, Honduras, Hong Kong, Hungary, Iceland, India, Indonesia, Iran, Iraq, Ireland, Isle of Man, Israel, Italy, Ivory Coast, Jamaica, Japan, Jersey, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kenya, Kiribati, Kuwait, Kyrgyzstan, Laos, Latvia, Lebanon, Lesotho, Liberia, Libya, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Macao, Madagascar, Malawi, Malaysia, Maldives, Mali, Malta, Marshall Islands, Martinique, Mauritania, Mauritius, Mayotte, Mexico, Micronesia, Moldova, Monaco, Mongolia, Montenegro, Montserrat, Morocco, Mozambique, Myanmar, Namibia, Nauru, Nepal, Netherlands, New Caledonia, New Zealand, Nicaragua, Niger, Nigeria, Niue, Norfolk Island, North Korea, North Macedonia, Northern Mariana Islands, Norway, Oman, Pakistan, Palestinian Territory, Panama, Papua New Guinea, Paraguay, Peru, Philippines, Pitcairn, Poland, Portugal, Puerto Rico, Qatar, Reunion, Romania, Russia, Rwanda, São Tomé and Príncipe, Saint Barthélemy, Saint Helena, Saint Kitts and Nevis, Saint Lucia, Saint Martin (Dutch part), Saint Martin (French part), Saint Pierre and Miquelon, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines, Samoa, San Marino, Saudi Arabia, Senegal, Serbia, Seychelles, Sierra Leone, Singapore, Slovakia, Slovenia, Solomon Islands, Somalia, South Africa, South Georgia/Sandwich Islands, South Korea, South Sudan, Spain, Sri Lanka, Sudan, Suriname, Svalbard and Jan Mayen, Swaziland, Sweden, Switzerland, Syria, Taiwan, Tajikistan, Tanzania, Thailand, Timor-Leste, Togo, Tokelau, Tonga, Trinidad and Tobago, Tunisia, Turkey, Turkmenistan, Turks and Caicos Islands, Tuvalu, Uganda, Ukraine, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom (UK), United States (US), United States (US) Minor Outlying Islands, Uruguay, Uzbekistan, Vanuatu, Vatican, Venezuela, Vietnam, Virgin Islands (British), Virgin Islands (US), Wallis and Futuna, Western Sahara, Yemen, Zambia, Zimbabwe.
§ 5 Right of retention, reservation of title
(1) You may only exercise a right of retention if it concerns claims from the same contractual relationship.
(2) The goods remain our property until the purchase price has been paid in full.
§ 6 Right of revocation
As a consumer you have a right of withdrawal. This depends on our cancellation policy.
§ 7 Liability
(1) Subject to the following exceptions, our liability for contractual breaches of duty and for tort is limited to intent or gross negligence.
(2) We shall be liable without limitation in the case of slight negligence in the event of injury to life, body or health or in the event of a breach of a material contractual obligation. If we are in default of performance due to slight negligence, if performance has become impossible or if we have breached a material contractual obligation, liability for property damage and financial losses attributable to this shall be limited to the foreseeable damage typical of the contract. An essential contractual obligation is one whose fulfilment is essential for the proper execution of the contract, whose violation endangers the achievement of the purpose of the contract and on whose compliance you may regularly rely. This includes in particular our obligation to take action and to fulfil the contractually owed performance, which is described in § 3.
§ 8 Contract language
German is the sole contractual language.
§ 9 Warranty
(1) The warranty is based on the statutory provisions.
(2) For entrepreneurs, the warranty period for delivered goods is 12 months.
(3) As a consumer, you are requested to check the item(s) or the digital goods or the service provided immediately upon fulfilment of the contract for completeness, obvious defects and transport damage and to notify us and the carrier of any complaints as soon as possible. If you fail to do so, this will of course have no effect on your statutory warranty claims.
§ 10 Final provisions
(1) German law shall apply. In the case of consumers, this choice of law shall only apply insofar as the protection granted by mandatory provisions of the law of the state of the consumer’s habitual residence is not thereby withdrawn (principle of favourability).
(2) The provisions of the UN Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods are expressly not applicable.
(3) If the customer is a merchant, a legal entity under public law or a special fund under public law, the place of jurisdiction for all disputes arising from contractual relationships between the customer and the provider is the provider’s registered office.
Die Europäische Kommission stellt eine Plattform zur Online-Streitbeilegung (OS) bereit, die du unter https://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr findest. Zur Teilnahme an einem Streitbeilegungsverfahren vor einer Verbraucherschlichtungsstelle sind wir nicht verpflichtet und nicht bereit.