If there’s ever been a T-shirt that’s guaranteed to pass the vibe check, it’s none other than the Page of Fries. The tarot inspired artwork on the back of this tee features rich colours, excentric design, and a hint of mystery. Made with 100% organic ringspun cotton, this shirt is as comfortable and eco-friendly as it is stylish. With a relaxed fit and above-average heft, this tee is truly a joy to wear whether you’re about to spend the next few hours behind the bar, or just out for a quick get together.
- Material: 100% organic ring spun combed cotton.
- Relaxed fit.
- Single jersey.
- Set-in sleeve.
- Shirt is Oeko-Tex 100, OCS 100, GOTS, GRS and Vegan certified
- Printed using NeoPigment-Ink from Kornit, which is Oeko-Tex 100 and GOTS-3V certified.
- 1×1 rib at neck collar.
- Inside back neck tape in self fabric.
- Sleeve hem and bottom hem with wide double needle topstitch.
- Weight: 180 gsm.